Meadowbank Velodrome is operated and managed by ESTPA under licence from the City of Edinburgh Council
Information on booking Meadowbank Velodrome
- The velodrome is available for hire for events, and training sessions by recognised groups.
- There is no individual usage or public access permitted.
- Recognised groups will have an individual with a coaching qualification or instruction ability of the required standard and have experience of running track sessions on a steep board track who will be in charge (‘Track Controller”)
- An individual with first aid qualification and experience will need to be present through out the session.
- An individual fire safety training and experience will need to be present through out the session.
- All sessions will be booked in advance
- Track inspection will be done and the form completed by the Track Controller
- A rider / official sign on sheet will be completed and submitted for every session.